Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Learn to write!

I read an interesting article today. The article said that volunteering to speak was one of the best ways to learn.

I also remembered Dr. Raja Ramanna an eminent scientist who we heard at a guest lecture in college. He had said that he had an assignment to teach a new subject and he started out on the assignment by writing a book on the subject.

I completely agree with this thought. To be able to write a blog or speak on a subject, you would need to know "enough", to be confident and be able to form an opinion and articulate the same to your audience.

My personal journey on this blog (I have started only recently as you can see) has been proceeding on these lines. I have realized that I need to read / listen and speak even more to be able to properly communicate with my audience and one of the best ways to do this would be read more blogs and write more on my own!!

No comments: